Series TTS/000 Control Power supply from 50VA to 500kVA
- Separation transformers built according to IEC 61558-2-1 up to 5kVA, IEC 61558-2-2 for exceeding powers
- Single voltage input max. 1000V
- Single voltage output max. 1000V
- Class F insulating materials
- Ambient temperature max. 40 °C
- Input/output connectors on terminal block rails or boards with brass screws
- Polycarbonate protection with board and brass screws, against accidental contacts in assembling
The TTS/000 three-phase transformers are classified as separation transformers and are built according to IEC 61558-2-1 up to 5kVA, IEC 61558-2-2 for exceeding powers.
The input/output connections are usually assembled on a terminal block rail. When the sections of the used wires or currents increase, brass screws welded with silver alloy are preferred.
With this type of connection, all inconveniences are avoided, i.e false contacts, over-heating and loosening of support screws, thus guaranteeing a high conductivity contact and a good mechanical strain tightness (in sense of rotation).
The magnetic cores are made up of low-loss EI lamination (1,5 W/Kg) and for power exceeding 6 KVA, grain oriented material (G.O. M6) both for EI lamination, as for cut strips.
All transformers undergo standard tests and are dipped in Class H insulation varnish and oven dried at 150° C for 8 hours.