Series CSG/4000 Single-phase transformer for printed circuit Pri 0/115 0/115
Single-phase transformer for printed circuit
- Input 230 Vac or dual voltage 115 + 115 Vac, standards IEC 61558-2-1, 61558-2-4 e 61558-2-6
- Output 6+6 or 9+9 or 12+12 or 15+15 or 24+24 V
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Class F insulating materials
- After assembly, IP40 protection degree
- Ambient temperature 40° C approx
- Support pitch 5 mm
The transformers of the CSG/3000 and CSG/4000 Series are built according to the CE standards IEC 61558-2-1, 61558-2-4 e 61558-2-6. They are mainly used for electronic card assembly and are all built with middle flange coils and sheaths to assure a perfect insulation between the primary and secondary. All transformers are Class F varnish dipped and oven dried.
If connected in series or parallel, the split secondary offers three equal power voltages. If used separately, each secondary offers half power voltage.
The double primary series offers two voltages 230 V o 115 V, when the series/parallel connection has been designed on the circuit, as shown in the figure