Series CSE/4000 Encased transformers for printed circuit input Pri 0/115 0/115
Encased transformers for printed circuit
- Primary 230 Vac or dual voltage 115 + 115 Vac
- Secondary 6+6 or 9+9 or 12+12 or 15+15 or 24+24 V
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Class F insulating materials
- Encased in plastic epoxy resin containers, with or without fixings
- After assembly, IP42 protection degree
- Ambient temperature 40° C approx
- Support pitch 5 mm
- Standards IEC 61558-2-1, 61558-2-4 e 61558-2-6
The transformers of the CSE/3000 and CSE/4000 Family are built according to the CE standards CEI 96.1 e/o CEI 96.2 (IEC 61558-1, IEC 61558-2-2, IEC 61558-2-6).
They are mainly used for electronic card assembly and are all built with middle flange coils and sheaths to assure a perfect insulation between the primary and secondary. All transformers are Class F varnish dipped and oven dried.
If connected in series or parallel, the split secondary offers three equal power voltages. If used separately, each secondary offers half power voltage.
The double primary series offers two voltages 230 V o 115 V, when the series/parallel connection has been designed on the circuit, as shown in the figure: