Series SMM/500 Safety from15VA to 2500VA
Shell-type single-phase Safety Isolating transformers
- Safety transformers built according to standards IEC 61558– 2–6
- Dual voltage input 230/400 V
- Rated voltage outputs 0/12/24V
- Insulation material group F
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Ambient temperature max. 40 °C
- Degree of protection IP 00
- Class I built with M4 or M5 ground
- Zinctropicalized steel fixing angles
- Varnish dipped and oven dried
- On stock
The safety isolating transformers are used with all appliances, where the specific standards require them; for example hospital equipment or appliances with the presence of conductive liquids (water).
They guarantee an intrinsic safety, both for their isolating level, as for the extra-low output voltage. These transformers also differ from the other models, as the output voltage does not exceed 50V AC or 120V DC.
It is possible to use the output 0/12/24V to supply two separate loads, of equivalent power, at 12V (i.e. two halogen lamps), by connecting the two extremes of the output and the central, which become common for both.
The power for each load has to be half of the transformer’s rated voltage.