Serie TTIM Three-phase Isolating Transformers for the supply of medical location
Three-phase Isolating Transformers for the supply of medical location
This isolating three-phase transformers, are made under International Standard IEC 61558-1 and IEC 61558-2-15 for the supply of group II medical locations, designed to be permanently connected to the fixed wiring of IT supply system.
- Rated supply voltage not exceding 500 V a.c. and rated frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Rated output shall not less than 3 KVA and shall not exceded 10 KVA.
- The no-load output voltage and the rated output voltage shall not exceded 250 V a.c. (phase-to-phase voltage)
- Made with double or reinforced insulation between each part of the transformer (body,screen,circuits) except between the core and the body.
- Air-cooled Dry-type transformers class I IP00, terminal block IP20
- Material insulation system Class F
- Ambient temperatur Ta 40°C max